Obviously it’s not November but I thought I’d catch up on my Ipsy bag reviews! Enjoy 🙂
- Em Michelle Phan Lash Gallery Waterproof Mascara – Full size, value: $16 – This was a full size mascara! It has a curved “fluffy” brush and I feel like it makes my lashes look thicker and I really like the formula of this mascara. I feel like it really darkened my lashes. That being said, I don’t think I would actively go out and buy this mascara, not worth the $16.
- BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Sample – Sample size, approx. value: $3 – Now I thought this was really cool, my sample is in the colour Asteroid! This eyeshadow is actually a part of a whole galaxy themed palette which CRAZY affordable ($15 for the full palette) and the colours are to die for! This shadow is very pigmented and because there is a blend of colours you can create a different eye shadow look each time 🙂 Really loved this unique product and can’t wait to try out some of the other great things that BH has to offer!
- Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon – Full size, value: $14 – I got mine in the colour Hot Damn and it’s a really bright red with a bit of a hot pink undertone. I like the colour but the product itself is just OK. Don’t really think it’s worth the $14.
- Nailtini Nail Polish – Full size, value: $13 – Yet another full sized product in this month’s bag! I received this in the colour Caviar Cocktail. I’ve never heard of this brand before but I really like the colour and it went on opaque. Really nice colour for the holiday season!
- Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil – Full size, value: $14 – I got this in the colour Amethyst and when I saw it online I was not excited for it, it just seemed like it would look tacky but when I received it in the mail and swatched it I was in love!!! It’s a beautiful metallic silver with flecks of teal. I put it on my waterline and inner corner of my eye and it really makes my eyes pop. I really recommend this product if you’re looking to make your eyes stand out and sparkle 🙂
- Pixi Bronzer – Deluxe sample size, value: 5.65 – The colour I received mine in the colour Subtly Suntouched and that is exactly what it makes your face look like! Great for someone with paler skin (like me!) Really gives a nice subtly bronzed glow. Definitely a good winter bronzer as it’s not too over bearing. I also found this was a good contour colour because it doesn’t have too much glitter or sheen to it.
Total value: $65.65
What I paid: $15
The Ipsy bag for the month of November contained 4 full sized products that were all about $15 retail and I was quite pleased with all of the products. Such a great deal for only $10 for the whole bag!
If you’re interested in signing up for the Ipsy glam bag or if you want to receive monthly coupon codes and discounts you can sign up HERE 🙂