Hiiii welcome to my blog… Again! I decided to move from Blogger to WordPress because it looks soo much better! Anyways, enjoy 🙂
I thought doing an Ipsy bag review would be a good post to start off with!
Since I’ve been recieving Ipsy bags for a couple months now I’m gunna bring this post back a bit to my October Ipsy bag since I think there were some really great products that month!
I’m pretty new to Ipsy myself and I believe my first bag was in September but I didn’t even bother taking a photo or anything cause all the products were just so blah to me. I was pretty disappointed in my first bag to be honest.
On the up side it was only my first bag that I wasn’t happy with, the rest have been great!
- Nourish Organic Coconut & Argan Body Lotion – 1 oz. Sample, value: $1.50 – This is a drugstore organic body lotion that smells sooo good. Coconut is one of my all time favourite scents so I really love this lotion. Definitely moisturizing and I love the fact that it’s organic but still affordable!
- Ofra Sultry Lipgloss – Full size, value: $12.95 – I am so not a lipgloss person so I honestly didn’t even bother with this product so I just gave it to my Mom hahahaha!
- Zoya Nail Polish – Full size, value: $9 – I was really happy about getting a FULL SIZE Zoya nail polish I got this in the colour Neve which is really rich and great colour for Fall. I believe Zoya is known for having nail polish that doesn’t have the harsh chemicals that most other nail polishes do so that’s something important to look at as well. If you go on their website they literally have every. single. colour.
- H2O+ Hydrating Treatment – 0.34 oz. Sample size, value: $7.62 – I was pretty excited to try this because I’ve been suffering from dry skin over the colder months. It’s like a gel-ish consistency and you’re supposed to put it on damp skin. It doesn’t feel that great when you put it on and it feels a bit sticky as it’s drying I really don’t think it helped at all with my dry skin.
- Sexy Hair Spray Clay – Travel size, value: $8 – I might have used this maybe once since I’ve gotten it? It smells good but I don’t really have any use for it. My boyfriend mainly uses it haha!
Total value for this month’s bag: $39.07
What I paid: $15 (Canadians have to pay for shipping 😦 )
If you’d like to sign up for the Ipsy glam bag or you if you just want free monthly discounts and coupons just sign up HERE!
Thanks for reading my first blog post, hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment suggestions below 🙂