Here’s another Ipsy bag review for you guys, I hope you’ve been enjoying them!
- Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm – Full size, value: $12 – I was pretty intrigued by this product when I saw that I would be receiving it but sadly, it didn’t live up to my expectations. It’s more of a gloss then a balm, kind of sticky, and doesn’t even smell like mojito 😦
- Yaby Foundation – Full size, value: $13.55 – It’s OK. I prefer a full coverage foundation whereas this one is a bit too sheer for me. Even though this is their full sized product it is very small compared to the average foundation bottle, Yaby foundation contains 8 mL. of product.
- Benefit Porefessional Primer – 3 mL. Sample, value: $5 – I have yet to try this product! I’m working on finishing my Smashbox Blemish Control Primer first. Knowing Benefit, I expect good things! Comment below if you’ve tried it, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it 🙂
- Balanced Guru Organic Sweet Cocoa & Tangy Body Balm – Travel size, value: $12 – I used this a couple times throughout the winter on myself and my boyfriend for our dry hands. I figured since it is a balm/salve consistency it would be very hydrating, especially with all its organic oils! It is a bit greasy but if you’re looking for deep hydration this is it! Very yummy citrus scent to it as well!
- Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Facial Tissue – 10 Wipes, value: $1.15 – To me, all makeup wipes are the same, always useful and I really loved the fresh cucumber scent!
Total value: $43.70
What I paid: $15
If you’re interested in signing up for the Ipsy Glam Bag or if you would like to receive free monthly coupon codes and discounts on amazing brands, click HERE!
Thanks for reading loves! xo