Almost caught up on my Ipsy Glam bag Reviews haha enjoy 🙂
- POP Beauty – Plump Pout Mini – 4g. Sample, value: $8.19 – I’m really not a gloss person so I actually gave this to my Mom on Valentine’s Day as a gift! Apparently a lot of people received a spoiled batch of this product and had to be sent new products. It will be interesting to see if Ipsy will continue to show case Pop Beauty.
- City Color – Be Matte Blush – Full size, value: $2.99 – I received this blush in the colour Fresh Melon and it came full size which I was really happy about because I was looking at getting a new blush. Luckily, I loved the colour! It’s a beautiful bright baby pink and a really great everyday blush! If you sign up on their website you can get a discount 🙂
- Zoya Nail Polish – Full size, value: $9 – Yet another full sized Zoya nail polish! I got this in the colour Odette which is a light purple x mauve colour. I’m not crazy about the colour, not really a go to nail polish colour for me.
- Phyto-C – Velvet Gel – 4.73 mL Sample, value: $19.58 – I believe this is a primer of some sort. It kind of had a oily consistency so i was hesitant to use it. It claims to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I didn’t really need a product like this so I gave this to my Mom for Valentine’s Day as well 🙂
- J.Cat Beauty – Eye Lashes: – Full size, value: $3.99 – I received the EL 5 lashes and I never wear lashes so I’ve set these aside for a special occasion or maybe as a future gift to someone who does wear lashes! They’re only $3.99 on their website and they have so many different ones to choose from!
Total value: $43.75
What I paid: $15
Overall, the only thing i really liked was the City Color blush. But at least I got a few good gift items out of it 🙂
Thanks for reading! xo