Hi lovelies, here’s another Ipsy Glam bag review for ya!
- Sexy Hair – Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse: Mini size, value: $6 – I’ve never really cared about adding volume to my hair (even though, a little wouldn’t hurt 😉 ) I found that this spray really does add good volume to your roots. I think a lot of great looks could be created using this volumizing line!
- Urban Decay – 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil: Travel size, value: $15 – I got this in the colour Black Velvet and I have to say it really does go on like velvet! Very smooth and it’s waterproof. They advertise this eyeliner as being great for creating a smokey eye so I’m really excited to try that out with this pencil!
- Cailyn – Tinted Lip Balm: Full size, value: $19 – I got this in the colour Apple Pink and it’s like a dark coral/peach colour which I really. A little brush comes out of the top which makes it really easy to apply. The downside to this is the formula. Even though this is a tinted lip balm it isn’t really balmy at all! It wasn’t moisturizing at all. The colour seemed to go into the lines on my lips which made them look really cracked and dry 😦
- Dr. Brandt – Microdermabrasion: 7.5 g Sample, value: $9.75 – I’ve never tried a microdermabrasion treatment before so I was interested in how this would work! It has the tiniest little exfoliant beads which feel really nice and it smells like lime! That sounds all fine and dandy but this stuff totally messed up my skin, it started peeling and being even more dry and flaky. I thought microdermabrasion was supposed to help exfoliate the dead skin away, not make it more visible 😦
- City Color – White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse: Full size, value: $3.99 – When I saw this item in the sneak peaks I really wanted it! It just looked so interesting and like I would get a lot of use out of it. It’s definitely lives up to it’s white gold title. It’s a really great cheek bone highlight, inner eye corner colour, and brow highlight! Very versatile as you can have a subtle look or build for a more dramatic look.
Total Value: $53.74
What I paid: $15
Here’s a quick look I created using the makeup products I got in this bag:
Let me know what you think of these products if you’ve tried them!! If you’re interested in signing up for the Ipsy glam bag or if you’d like free monthly discounts and coupon codes feel free to sign up HERE!