I’ve been seeing this orangey coral makeup look trending on YouTube a lot recently and I decided to re-create and do one myself! I’ve never tried an orange eye shadow before and I wasn’t too sure how it would turn out but here it is! I really like it and I hope you do too, enjoy 🙂
- Prime your eyelids! This will prevent your eyeshadow from creasing and help your make up last all day 🙂 I used the Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base. This is available at Ulta and at Shoppers Drug Mart if you’re from Canada! This brand is super affordable (this eyeshadow base is only $3.50) and has some really unique products!
- I found this Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in the colour Fierce & Tangy at London Drugs on sale for $4.50 and thought it would be perfect for this look! I just applied this all over my lid with my finger and on my lash line with a liner brush.
- Like so 🙂
- From my Estee Lauder Deluxe Eyeshadow Compact (I don’t think they sell this anymore) I took Hot Cinnamon (shimmer) and put it in my crease.
- Ta da!
- From the same palette I put Nude Fresco (satin) on top of the orange shadow.
- I then put Ivory Slipper (satin) at the inner corners of my eyes, highlighted under my eye brow, and lightly dusted it all over my lid to lighten things up.
- I finished everything off by lining my upper and lower lash line with MAC’s Teddy liner, using L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara, and Revlon lipstick in the colour Siren
This is a very wearable and subtle orange makeup look that can be worn day to day. The Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow’s are quite buildable so you could make this look as intense or as subtle as you like! This look really makes any eye colour pop!
What do you think of this look? If you decide to try it out let me know, I’d love to see!
Thanks for reading ❤