I am so sorry for my lack of posting lately, I just got back from Montreal and I’ve been slacking. I’ve got a few post ideas in my head so I’ll write those up as soon as possible 🙂 Anyways, on to more important things!
- Derma e – Microdermabrasion Scrub – 1 oz. Sample, value: $16.25 – This scrub has very fine exfoliating beads and it smells a bit citrusy! It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Use the coupon code: IPSY0514 to get 30% off any order on their website 🙂
- Pacifica – Eyeshadow Duo (Celestial & Opal) – .07 oz.,Value: $4 – I find I can use these as an eyeshadow and a highlighter as well (swatch is below). They’re kind of duo chrome and very useful colours! I don’t think you can actually buy this product but these two colours are included in this Pacifica palette! Use coupon code: ipsybeauty for 25% off your entire purchase!
- Jersey Shore Sun – Sans Tan Anti-aging Sunscreen – .5 oz Sample, value: $12.50 – I’m really glad I got a facial sunscreen in my bag just in time for summer! I’m all about sun safety and I think it’s super important to take care of your skin. I’ll be damned if I get skin cancer just because I was stupid enough not to wear sunscreen. I’ve worn this a couple of times and it hasn’t worn me out, doesn’t feel greasy at all, and it works great under makeup. DON’T FORGET TO WEAR SUNSCREEN! Use code: Ipsy30 to get 30% off this sunscreen.
- Hey Honey – Take it Off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask – 10 mL. Sample, value: $7 – I was excited to try this because I’ve never really tried a peel for awhile. It was kind of hard to peel off and I didn’t really feel like it made a difference? It also clogged my pores 😦 Use code: ipsy for 20% off your purchase!
- Eva NYC – Therapy Session Hair Mask – Sample 2.03 oz., value: $12 – I haven’t tried this yet because I keep forgetting I have it LOL but I will say it smells kind of weird But I do have high hopes for this product! Use code: IPSY for 65% off your entire purchase!
Total value: $51.75
What I paid: $15
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products and what your thoughts are on them! Thanks for reading ❤