I’m here today with my first ever favourites post!
- Sephora Sol de Rio Bronzer – Unfortunately this was a limited edition product and it’s no longer available 😦 But this thing is HUGE! It blends super easy and isn’t super dark which is perfect for my pale ass self.
- Honeymania Body Butter from The Body Shop – I’ve been going through body butters like crazy lately, mostly to help my self tan to last longer. My sister got me this one for my birthday because she basically finished my Vineyard Peach Body Butter from The Body Shop LOL.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Foundation – I recently did a first impressions post on this foundation and I’m still really obsessed with it and use it everyday!
- GlamGlow SuperMud Mask – I’ve been using this mask on breakouts lately and with the travelling I’ve been doing my skin has been a bit F*$ked so this has been a big help!
- Victoria’s Secret Self Tanner – I also recently did a first impressions post on this product as well and yes I’m still obsessed – I definitely recommend this self tanner!
- Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil – As I said before I have been travelling a little bit and it’s really been messing with my skin. So being on the plane and going to Penticton, BC where it’s hot and dry which made my already dry skin even worse, so on nights/mornings where my skin is noticeably dry I use this cleanser in place of my usual Tea Tree Cleanser from The Body Shop! Just an added boost of moisture 🙂
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in the colour No Pressure! – Once again this has been a travel saviour. This is travel size so it’s super easy to just throw in your bag and it’s a cream shadow so you don’t have to worry about it shattering. This is just a medium brown shade with tiny flecks of gold which give it a subtle metallic/sheen finish! I just applied this all over my lid just to give my eyes a quick bit of dimension. I really like the formula of this shadow and will definitely be looking into more colours in the future!
- Nicole by OPI Nail Polish in the colour What’s the Mitch-uation? – This is from the Modern Family collection and its a deep metallic royal blue which I actually thought would be too dark for Summer but I think it’s actually perfect for Summer! I don’t have any dark blue nail polishes so I’m really obsessing over this one – plus it makes my tan look good 😛
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara – I talked about this mascara in my Sephora Birthday present post and I used to think there was nothing special about but maybe since it’s had a bit of time to dry out the formula has improved? I don’t know if that makes sense LOL but I’ve really been liking this mascara it has been giving me really good volume and length!
- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in the colour 018 Addiction – This is like Kylie Jenner in a lip liner. I know she uses the MAC lip liner Whirl but that looked like shit on me so I got this instead and I like it sooo much better – plus it was a fraction of the price! This lip liner is also angled so it basically over draws your lips for you – in a good way! I put a lighter pink over top to add some dimension and lighten the colour up a bit. Been loving this lip combo lately!
I hope you guys enjoyed my first favourites post, comment below what some of your favourites of the month are!
And to my Canadians I hope you had an awesome Canada Day and to the Americans have a really fun and safe Fourth of July! ❤