I’m always late when it comes to Ipsy Bag posts but better late than never???
- Nyx – Butter Gloss in the colour Eclair – Full size, value: $5 – Even though I’m not a gloss person at all I’m kind of glad I got this in my bag because it’s a very versatile nude pink colour that you pretty much pair with any lipstick or lip liner. Maybe this will be the gloss that changes my opinion about glosses? We’ll see 😉
- Carol’s Daughter – Anti-breakage and Anti-frizz Styling Cream – .5 oz. Sample, value: $2 – I haven’t had a chance to try this yet because I always use my Argan Magic Anti-frizz cream. It does have a nice smell to it, let me know if you’ve tried it!
- Nicka K New York – Shimmer Eyeliner in the colour Blue – Full size, value: $5 – You can see me wearing this product in a photo below! I was kind of hoping for the green eyeliner because I have hazel eyes and I find that blue tends to look a bit tacky on me sometimes but I don’t find that this looks too bad! The wand is super cool, it’s like an angled silicon thing? It makes it easy to apply and I’d be interested in trying some of their other colours!
- Ofra – Universal Eyebrow Pencil – Full size, value: $13 – I’m also using this in the photo down below! I was happy to receive this in my bag because now I have a backup once my Anastasia Brow Wiz runs out! I’ve tried it a couple times so far and it has kind of a waxy feeling which I haven’t decided is a good thing or not? It makes my eyebrows look a bit dark but yolo, am I right ladies??? It does it’s job so I’m happy!
- Real Tree – Perfume – .16 oz. Sample, value: $1.18 – Three words: I hate perfume. I don’t wear it, it makes me cough and it doesn’t even stay on -_- This is going to be a gift for someone eventually!
Total value: $26.18
What I paid: $15