Yay, my first empties post! I’ve been accumulating my garbage for the past couple months and now here is a neatly organized photo of it all! Enjoy 😛
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara Sample – No I will not be repurchasing this as I don’t feel like spending 30 or whatever dollars on a mascara.
- The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter – I’ve literally had this for like 5 years LOL I probably won’t repurchase this particular scent but I see many body butters in my future, I’m already working on another tub (Honeymania).
- The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter – See #2.
- Ponds Cleansing & Exfoliating Towelettes – I really liked these and actually finished 2 packs but I probably will not be repurchasing as I am using some Target brand makeup wipes right now and once I’m finished those I think I might try Clinique’s cleansing balm :O
- Garnier Extra Strong Hold Hairspray – No I will not be repurchasing this, it was pretty sticky.
- The Body Shop Mini Strawberry Body Butter – See #2.
- Smashbox Blemish Control Primer – If you have read my review on this product, you will know I will not be repurchasing this.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Cleanser – I have already purchased another one of these! This is my favourite facewash I’ve ever tried. Next time around I’m gunna pick up the Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Facewash because apparently that one is a bit better for dry skin!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about my garbage!
Until next time ❤