Hello again ❤
I thought I’d put together a list of some of my essentials for summer!
- Crop tops – Something cute to wear in the hot summer weather. Crop tops look really cute paired with high waisted shorts, high waisted skirts, or high waisted jeans or leggings at night when it’s a bit cooler. These crop tops are from Forever 21 and they’re like $10 at most!
- Bronzer – This is the NYC Sun’N’Bronze Bronzing Powder which is about $5 at select drugstores.
- BB Cream – With the hot weather you might not want to wear something that’s a bit lighter than foundation. The Garnier BB Cream is by far the best BB cream I have ever tried! It’s lighter than foundation and you can achieve light to full coverage with this depending on your needs and wants. My holy grail BB cream ❤ Note: this does not contain SPF.
- Sunscreen – PROTECT YOUR SKIN!
- Day cream with SPF or Facial Sunscreen – Once again, protect your skin! This is the L’Oreal Youth Code Day Cream, I believe it also helps lighten dark spots!
- Self Tanner – For my folks who can’t tan naturally or those who don’t want to risk too much sun exposure, the Victoria’s Secret self tanner is AMAZING! You can read my first impressions on this product here.
- Nail Polish in Summer Shades – Anything bright is great for summer! Shown here are Deborah Lippmann, Wet n’ Wild, and OPI nail polishes.
- Waterproof Mascara – This is an asset on pool days, beach days, and just hot weather in general! This is my EM Cosmetics Waterproof mascara.
- Bright Lipstick – I love my Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Fuscia!
- Swimsuit – Go out and enjoy the nice weather and head to the pool or beach! Find a bathing suit that makes YOU feel comfortable and happy! There are so many different styles of bathing suits I’m sure there’s a perfect one out there for you 🙂 The top in this photo is from Victoria’s Secret (I don’t think it’s available anymore) and the bottoms are from Target!
Let me know what some of your summer essentials are!