I’m finally back from Palm Springs so I’m hoping to be more consistent with my posts! Here’s a look at my June Ipsy bag 🙂
- Clear Clinic Labratories Vanished Clear Spot Treatment – 2 mL. sample, value = $9.33 -This is an acne spot treatment with glycolic acid and salicylic acid as the active ingredients. I brought this with me to Palm Springs because it is travel size so I have been using this for a week straight. I honestly can’t tell forsure if it’s helping my breakouts, I think I have to give it more time before I can give a final say! I will say, so far, it hasn’t been drying or burning or anything like that and I love that it’s clear cause then you can wear it under your makeup (haven’t tried that yet)!
- Pur-Lisse Pur-Protect Essential Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 – 15 mL. sample, value = $16.50 – I have yet to try this because my daily moisturizer has SPF already in it but I am all for more sunscreen! A vital part of my summer time skin care routine. And, since it’s travel size, it’s perfect to throw in your beach/pool bag 😀
- Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 (shade: Inspiration) – .03 oz. sample, value = approx. $6.66 – I was really impressed with the quality of these shadows! They’re sooo soft and smooth when you swatch them, super easy to blend out, and have great pigmentation. Love the colours!
- Whet Nail Polish (shade: Facetious) – full size (10 mL.), value: $15 – This nail polish is vegan, cruelty free, and made in the US! I don’t have many colours like this in my collection because I never really thought this would look good on my fair skin but I’m in love!! This might be one of my new favourite nail polish colours to wear!
- Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass (shade: Cherry) – full size (.35 oz.), value = $23 – This is a lip and cheek stain which actually smells just like cherries! As a cheek stain I don’t really like it because when you dot it on your cheeks with the little sponge applicator it stains your cheeks instantly so you’ll always see that little dot on your cheek. As a lip stain, I’d say it’s OK. It’s nothing too special. It applies a bit patchy and uneven on the lips so I think it would be better to use in conjunction another lipstick/gloss.
Total value = $70.49
What I paid: $15
If you’re interested in signing up for the Ipsy bag or would just like to subscribe to get FREE monthly coupon codes and discounts, sign up HERE!
Thanks a lot for reading 🙂