I hate to say it but I’m pretty disappointed with my Ipsy bag this month 😦 I didn’t even bother taking a proper picture of my items because I just thought it wasn’t worth it (sorry). But here’s what I got:
I will say I was pretty happy about the Urban Decay Perversion mascara and the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner primer. I put the rest of the products in my “gift drawer”. You win some you lose some I guess! Anyway, here’s the breakdown!:
- Absolute Grape Lip Balm – Full size, value = $3 – This has that really strong fake dollar store grape lip balm smell that I hate. I didn’t even try it on because I really didn’t like the smell
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner primer – .25 oz. sample, value = $11.25 – I have yet to try this product but I’m hopeful! I love primers 😀
- Urban Decay Perversion mascara – .1 oz. Sample, value = ? – I have yet to try this mascara but I have high hopes for this product as well!
- Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample Duo – .09 oz. Sample, value = ? – This was such a tiny sample I didn’t even bother trying to work with it. I decided it would be better as someone’s stocking stuffer as I already have enough blushes anyways. I also didn’t see any blush duo’s on the Coastal Scents website.
- Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl eye pencil – .02 oz. Sample, value = ? – This was yet another very tiny product and Ipsy has sent me enough black eye liners to last a life time haha!
I’m just hoping next month’s bag turns out better!