So I took advantage of the Sephora VIB insider 3X the points event that happened not too long ago (sorry, it’s over now 😦 ) I got a lot of products (samples included) which I’ve never tried before!
Here are the free samples I chose:
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White and Black perfume
- Make Up Forever Mist n Fix Spray
- Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream – Wore this yesterday, you can see how it looks HERE. Also a review on this will be coming soon!
- Kate Somerville Oil-Free Moisturizer
Here’s what I actually bought!:
- Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush in the shade Bellisima (a Jaclyn Hill induced purchase) – $31
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 07 Dark Berry (a Samantha (from Batalash) induced purchase) – $16
- Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Vivid (includes Violet and Palomino) – $15
- Sephora Soothing Cleansing Milk – $15
I’m really loving the Sephora Cleansing Milk for removing my makeup before washing my face, it’s quite moisturizing and just has the nice clean smell that I love. Feels great on the skin! And I got the Bite Beauty duo because I really wanted to try something from bite beauty but couldn’t decide on just one colour so I thought the duo would be a great way to test this brand out. IT’S AMAZING. I put the Palomino (bright pink) on this morning and it’s lasted me ALL DAY – through eating ravioli’s, having a DQ Blizzard, and eating a chicken wrap, it’s still there! I’m super impressed by it’s pigment, texture, and the longevity of this lipstick. Plus they use natural ingredients and they are a Canadian brand.. I mean, what else can you ask for really? Will definitely have to explore this brand more! Any suggestions? 😉
I also just have to show you the woman that inspired me to get the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 07 Dark Berry… I MEAN SERIOUSLY. GIRL. IS. ON. POINT.
I better move on or else this will turn into a Samantha appreciation post.
SO, I used 500 of my Sephora points to get this Hourglass – The New Classics sample box thing!
It came with:
- Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free Broad Spectrum in Nude (0.03 oz)
- Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free in Nude (0.03 oz)
- Hourglass Illusion® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum in Ivory (0.03 oz)
- Veil Mineral Primer Broad Spectrum (0.16 oz)
- Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Grace (0.03 oz) – Wore this in yesterday! You can see what it looks like HERE.
- Hourglass Film Noir® Full Spectrum Mascara (0.15 oz)
- Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon (0.03 oz)
Sephora is also having a deal where VIB Insider’s can get a sample bag free with their purchase! Here’s what it comes with:
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
- Make Up For Ever Blush
- Dolce & Gabbana – Light Blue
- Benefit’s Watt’s Up
- Buxom Mascara
- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25
- Laura Mercier primer
- Blinc mascara
I love getting deluxe samples from Sephora (Ipsy as well) because it’s a great way to try out a product without purchasing the full size and they’re perfect for traveling or tossing in your purse!
Here some swatches from the lip products I got:
And there ya have it folks!
Hope you enjoyed ❤