Here are some of the awesome things I’ve been loving this month 🙂
- It Cosemtics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer – I actually don’t use this on my under eyes, I use it for blemishes! It’s a very thick and creamy consistency and it conceals very well!
- L’Oreal Eye Liquid Eye Liner – The label has rubbed off so I don’t know the actual title but I love this stuff!
- Lancome Grandiose Mascara – As you know I received this mascara from Influenster and have really been loving it! You can read my full thoughts on it here 🙂
- Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow in Rose Revolution – This was my Mom’s but she barely used it so she gave it to me and I’m just in love with the colours and their creamy texture!
- Pixi Bronzer – I got this in my Ipsy bag a while ago and this cool bronze shade is great for contouring my fair skin!
- MAC Lipstick in Shy Shine – I got this lipstick while I was on vacation in Palm Springs and it’s such a versatile colour. I’ve been mixing it with other lipsticks and liners and it creates a new colour each time, I love it!
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealers – This is amazing at covering dark circles and brightening up your under eye!
- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream – A review will be up on this soon! The coverage is great, it feels great, and it looks great. A+ Dr. Jart 🙂
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade – I will admit this is a bit hard to use at first, you gotta get the hang of it but once you get some practice in it looks great! A little goes a long way with this stuff.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – This makes your hair smell and look great. It’s well loved by many people for a good reason!
- Sephora Soothing Cleansing Milk – This is what I now use to remove my makeup at the end of the day. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and removes my makeup really well!
- The Present Primer – This is the primer I’m currently using and I believe it’s been doing great things for my skin! Totally recommend this. I have a full review here 🙂
- Fluffy Blending Brush – Now I got this in an Ipsy bag a longgggg time ago and never ever used it cause I thought it honestly wouldn’t do anything useful but I recently gave it a go and I was amazed. It’s perfect for blending out eye shadow and making your crease colour look super soft and blended. I use this brush basically every single day now!
And that is all! What have been your favourites this month?! 🙂