This is my first Lip Monthly bag! I have more information about this new subscription service here if you’re interested.
Here’s what I got!
- Jessie’s Girl Nail Polish ($3.99) – I really like this colour and the nail polish is nice and opaque!
- Cherimoya Lip Crayon in the colour Fig ($8.00) – This is a matte lip crayon from a brand I’ve never heard of before but I’m in love with the colour! The formula isn’t drying and is very comfortable to wear.
- Eco Lips Fair Trade Lip Balm in Kiwi Strawberry ($3.50) – To me lip balms are super boring 😦 Like how many lip balms do you need if they’re all colourless anyway? This also smells absolutely nothing like Kiwi Strawberry LOL.
- Cherimoya Lip & Eye Retractable Pencil ($3.99) – This is the same brand as the lip crayon except this is absolute crap -_- It swatches nicely but barely shows up on the eyes or the lips and it tugs when you apply it. Not impressed 😦
- Purlisse Moisturizer ($18) – I have not tried this yet but I love moisturizer 😀
Not super impressed with this month’s bag. I really feel like they could have done a better job since it is now fall they could have incorporated some darker lip colours or somehow play up the fall theme. They are still a new subscription service so I don’t want to be too hard on them. Hopefully next month’s bag is better!
Here are are some of the products in action!