I made a trip to Bath & Body Works the other day because I’m on my last wallflower refill and I wanted to pick up some fall candles 😀
How cute are the new mini mason jar candles?! They contain the same amount of wax as the regular mini candles (36g.) I’m also really loving the unique scents in their new line (bottom 3 candles).
Here’s a description of the candle scents from the Bath & Body Works website:
- Salted Caramel Corn – An autumn indulgence of farm-fresh sweet cream, salted caramel & warm vanilla.
- Lavender Vanilla – A blend of timeless lavender and creamy vanilla, with touches of cedarwood, delicate jasmine and citrus.
- Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding – A scrumptious, made-from-scratch treat of creamy banana, freshly grated nutmeg and brown sugar, inspired by thick-crusted artisan bread.
- Bourbon Butterscotch – Rich butterscotch, sweet vanilla & perfectly aged bourbon whiskey are crafted into a creamy indulgence.
- Blackberry Bramble Tea – Sweet, fragrant blackberries combined with a hint of sugar and spice.
I really love the last 3 candles because they’re such unique scents compared to what Bath & Body Works usually carries. I suggest checking that line out if you like Bath & Body Works 🙂
Thanks for reading ❤