Today I’m sharing with you a very quick and easy fall makeup look using the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. Of course you don’t have to use the Naked 2 palette, that’s just what I’ve used here!
I’ve already applied foundation, blush, and primed my eyes so the rest of the steps is for the eyeshadow and lips!
- Apply Tease in the crease.
- Apply Foxy all over the lid and use Bootycall at the inner corner of your eye and right under your eyebrows for a highlighted effect.
- I used Urban Decay’s 24/7 Velvet (black) pencil to tightline my upper lash line.
- results of steps 1-3 🙂
- Add some mascara! I used Lancome’s Grandiose mascara.
- Apply some lipstick! I’m wearing Clinique lipstick in Vintage Wine.
This is a super quick, yet put together look that very wearable and versatile. So many different lip colours would go well with this eye look. Bright eyes and bold lips are a great trend for the fall and winter 🙂
What are your thoughts on this look?