I made a trip to Bath & Body Works the other day because I’m on my last wallflower refill and I wanted to pick up some fall candles 😀
These were 4 for $20.50. I got the scents; Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding, Lavendar & Vanilla, Fresh Linen, and Vanilla Chai.
The small candles were 5 for $18.
How cute are the new mini mason jar candles?! They contain the same amount of wax as the regular mini candles (36g.) I’m also really loving the unique scents in their new line (bottom 3 candles).
Here’s a description of the candle scents from the Bath & Body Works website:
- Salted Caramel Corn – An autumn indulgence of farm-fresh sweet cream, salted caramel & warm vanilla.
- Lavender Vanilla – A blend of timeless lavender and creamy vanilla, with touches of cedarwood, delicate jasmine and citrus.
- Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding – A scrumptious, made-from-scratch treat of creamy banana, freshly grated nutmeg and brown sugar, inspired by thick-crusted artisan bread.
- Bourbon Butterscotch – Rich butterscotch, sweet vanilla & perfectly aged bourbon whiskey are crafted into a creamy indulgence.
- Blackberry Bramble Tea – Sweet, fragrant blackberries combined with a hint of sugar and spice.
I really love the last 3 candles because they’re such unique scents compared to what Bath & Body Works usually carries. I suggest checking that line out if you like Bath & Body Works 🙂
Thanks for reading ❤
I was in London Drugs the other week and they had so many sales going on so I had to pick a few things up! Here’s what I got 🙂
- L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream (redness correcting) – side note: this sucked, it’s supposed to adjust to your skin colour but that didn’t really work out too well for… turned out way to dark so I returned it.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops – my first Butter Lipstick! Super comfortable on the lips, I want all the colours D:
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam – again, another first for me – I’m in LOVE! I seriously want all the colours…
- Rimmel Nude Eyeliner – great for the water line!
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush – not sure how I feel about this yet. I just can’t stop using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush!
Thank you so much for reading! ❤
A couple of days ago I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and they had a little Avene display at the front of the store which intrigued me because there was a sign that stated you could get these two products (the last two in the photo) as a gift when you spend $30 or more. I’ve always been interested in trying Avene products, particularly the Thermal Spring Water (first item in the photo).
So I wandered over to the Avene section and they had this 3 piece set which included the first 3 items in this photo and a $5 coupon (to purchase the Hydrating Serum) for $31. The kit includes the Thermal Spring Water, Rich Moisturizer, and a Hyrdrating Serum. The free gift included a body oil and a body scrub (last two items in the photo).
Have you tried any Avene products before? What do you think of them?
So I took advantage of the Sephora VIB insider 3X the points event that happened not too long ago (sorry, it’s over now 😦 ) I got a lot of products (samples included) which I’ve never tried before!
Here are the free samples I chose:
As you may have known, I went to Palm Springs on vacation and I shopped… a lot…
America has way better prices and deals than Canada so I had to go all in!