Today I’m sharing with you a very quick and easy fall makeup look using the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. Of course you don’t have to use the Naked 2 palette, that’s just what I’ve used here!
I’ve already applied foundation, blush, and primed my eyes so the rest of the steps is for the eyeshadow and lips!
- Apply Tease in the crease.
- Apply Foxy all over the lid and use Bootycall at the inner corner of your eye and right under your eyebrows for a highlighted effect.
- I used Urban Decay’s 24/7 Velvet (black) pencil to tightline my upper lash line.
- results of steps 1-3 🙂
- Add some mascara! I used Lancome’s Grandiose mascara.
- Apply some lipstick! I’m wearing Clinique lipstick in Vintage Wine.
This is a super quick, yet put together look that very wearable and versatile. So many different lip colours would go well with this eye look. Bright eyes and bold lips are a great trend for the fall and winter 🙂
What are your thoughts on this look?
I was so excited when I saw that Sephora was having a sale because I was in the market to try a new “high end” foundation. This sale gave me the perfect excuse 😉 This sale was both online and in stores and sadly it’s over 😦 Does anyone know how often these sort of sale happen?
ANYWAYS, on to the important part of this post!
These were all things that I needed or was really lusting after so I was super excited that I was able to get them 15% off!!
- The Clinique foundation is SPF 15 and claims to brighten and even skin tone, it’s medium-full coverage, oil-free, and is recommended for combination skin. This foundation makes my skin look so bright and natural looking and gives a bit of a dewy finish (maybe due to my moisturizer?) and since I got colour matched by that Colour IQ thing at Sephora the colour matches my skin very well! This foundation also comes in soo many colours which is great cause it can be hard to find the right colour for you when they only have like 5 options
- The Benefit Boi-ing concealer claims to be “industrial strength” which I love! It’s a creamy texture and I find that it doesn’t dry out any imperfections.
- Everyone raves about the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment and I watched so many videos and read many reviews and it just seemed really cool and since I suffer from acne I just HAD to give this a go!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, once again I’ve heard many people raving about these, and this brand in general. And let me tell you; THEY ARE WORTH THE HYPE. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve never really owned a “high end” blush (besides MAC) but this is frickin AMAZING. The blush and the highlight mix gives THE MOST beautiful natural looking glow to your face I only tried it once and I’m in love. Definitely considering checking out there other colours and products – Let me know if you have any Hourglass products or any of their blush colours 🙂 LOVE THIS ❤ ❤
Let me know what you think of this haul! I’d love to hear from you ❤