Today I’m sharing with you a very quick and easy fall makeup look using the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. Of course you don’t have to use the Naked 2 palette, that’s just what I’ve used here!
I’ve already applied foundation, blush, and primed my eyes so the rest of the steps is for the eyeshadow and lips!
- Apply Tease in the crease.
- Apply Foxy all over the lid and use Bootycall at the inner corner of your eye and right under your eyebrows for a highlighted effect.
- I used Urban Decay’s 24/7 Velvet (black) pencil to tightline my upper lash line.
- results of steps 1-3 🙂
- Add some mascara! I used Lancome’s Grandiose mascara.
- Apply some lipstick! I’m wearing Clinique lipstick in Vintage Wine.
This is a super quick, yet put together look that very wearable and versatile. So many different lip colours would go well with this eye look. Bright eyes and bold lips are a great trend for the fall and winter 🙂
What are your thoughts on this look?
I hate to say it but I’m pretty disappointed with my Ipsy bag this month 😦 I didn’t even bother taking a proper picture of my items because I just thought it wasn’t worth it (sorry). But here’s what I got:
I will say I was pretty happy about the Urban Decay Perversion mascara and the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner primer. I put the rest of the products in my “gift drawer”. You win some you lose some I guess! Anyway, here’s the breakdown!:
- Absolute Grape Lip Balm – Full size, value = $3 – This has that really strong fake dollar store grape lip balm smell that I hate. I didn’t even try it on because I really didn’t like the smell
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner primer – .25 oz. sample, value = $11.25 – I have yet to try this product but I’m hopeful! I love primers 😀
- Urban Decay Perversion mascara – .1 oz. Sample, value = ? – I have yet to try this mascara but I have high hopes for this product as well!
- Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample Duo – .09 oz. Sample, value = ? – This was such a tiny sample I didn’t even bother trying to work with it. I decided it would be better as someone’s stocking stuffer as I already have enough blushes anyways. I also didn’t see any blush duo’s on the Coastal Scents website.
- Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl eye pencil – .02 oz. Sample, value = ? – This was yet another very tiny product and Ipsy has sent me enough black eye liners to last a life time haha!
I’m just hoping next month’s bag turns out better!
$15 – sephora.fr
- I first primed my eyes with my I ❤ Stage eye primer by Essence, then I put the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy all over my lid. You could probably do with out the Maybelline Colour Tattoo and still get the same result, I just wanted to try it out 😛
- Next I put Buck from the Urban Decay Naked palette into my crease.
- Then I put the colour Smog from the Naked palette all over my eye lid.
- For dimension I put the colour Half Baked in the middle of my eyelid, kind of lined up with my iris.
- I then tightlined my eyes with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Velvet liner, applied mascara, and filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette.
Let me know what you think of this look and show me pictures if you decide to try it out 🙂
Thanks for reading loves ❤
Hi lovelies, here’s another Ipsy Glam bag review for ya!
- Sexy Hair – Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse: Mini size, value: $6 – I’ve never really cared about adding volume to my hair (even though, a little wouldn’t hurt 😉 ) I found that this spray really does add good volume to your roots. I think a lot of great looks could be created using this volumizing line!
- Urban Decay – 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil: Travel size, value: $15 – I got this in the colour Black Velvet and I have to say it really does go on like velvet! Very smooth and it’s waterproof. They advertise this eyeliner as being great for creating a smokey eye so I’m really excited to try that out with this pencil!
- Cailyn – Tinted Lip Balm: Full size, value: $19 – I got this in the colour Apple Pink and it’s like a dark coral/peach colour which I really. A little brush comes out of the top which makes it really easy to apply. The downside to this is the formula. Even though this is a tinted lip balm it isn’t really balmy at all! It wasn’t moisturizing at all. The colour seemed to go into the lines on my lips which made them look really cracked and dry 😦
- Dr. Brandt – Microdermabrasion: 7.5 g Sample, value: $9.75 – I’ve never tried a microdermabrasion treatment before so I was interested in how this would work! It has the tiniest little exfoliant beads which feel really nice and it smells like lime! That sounds all fine and dandy but this stuff totally messed up my skin, it started peeling and being even more dry and flaky. I thought microdermabrasion was supposed to help exfoliate the dead skin away, not make it more visible 😦
- City Color – White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse: Full size, value: $3.99 – When I saw this item in the sneak peaks I really wanted it! It just looked so interesting and like I would get a lot of use out of it. It’s definitely lives up to it’s white gold title. It’s a really great cheek bone highlight, inner eye corner colour, and brow highlight! Very versatile as you can have a subtle look or build for a more dramatic look.
Total Value: $53.74
What I paid: $15
Here’s a quick look I created using the makeup products I got in this bag:
Let me know what you think of these products if you’ve tried them!! If you’re interested in signing up for the Ipsy glam bag or if you’d like free monthly discounts and coupon codes feel free to sign up HERE!